Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sleepy Boy

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is torture! I am always amazed when kids can fall asleep in weird places. The more tired my kids are the more crazy hyper they get.

Jennifer said...

Poor baby! Although, I can relate -- by the time dinnertime rolls around at our house, I'm ready to fall asleep at the table.

Ethan is *adorable*. Seriously, he's such a cute kid.

Laura S. said...

I actually didn't want to post this one, I feel like such a bad mom letting him get this tired. I just needed him to wait a few more minutes while I cooked dinner, and the next thing I know, he's falling asleep. Poor Baby! However, it was too cute to not get on film, and Richard did an excellent job of putting it to music. If you can't tell, he's really getting into this blogging thing --mostly because he loves the editing software on his new laptop. Oh well, at least somebody's doing it.