When Ethan was barely one year old we had a family reunion with Richard's family. One of Ethan's little cousins started calling him sparkles, and when asked why she said it was because his eyes are so sparkly. It kind of stuck, and here you can see why. However, I think that Gabe might give him a run for his money. We also thought we would compare them to our eyes just for fun.
I'm afraid the colors aren't completely true, since this was evening light, and our camera isn't as good about colors as I would like, so maybe we'll do it again sometime.
2 comments:
That is great! They really do sparkle. Especially while wearing a flowered headband and nightgown with butterflies on it!
I love seeing what color their eyes are turning out to be. Who they look like etc. it's so fun! I love this post. So great!
Post a Comment